Position & Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Analyse documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Analyse formal test results to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- Anchor testing requirements, develop test strategy, track & monitor project plans. prepare solution delivery of projects.
- Review test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Develop project quality plans, validate defective prevention plans.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes