- Major Job Responsibilities:
- - Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications
- - Develop & innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- - Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- - Create micro service as well as monolith modular backbends and APIs using micro frameworks
- - Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- - Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- - Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- - Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Desired Candidate Profile
- Requirements :
- - PHP 7+
- - MySQL
- - 3 to 6+ years of relevant work experience, which includes Minimum 2 Years of experience in Laravel.
- - Object-oriented programming, design, and patterns Strong proficiency with :
- - Relational database concepts and data modeling
- - One or more MVC frameworks (Laravel preferred)
- - HTTP and caching methodologies
- - REST & SOAP Service development & Integration Good proficiency with :
- - The Linux/- nix platform
- - Nginx Web server, Queue Systems (Redis or equivalent)
- - VCS (Bitbucket, Git, etc.)
- - Composer
- - SOA and N-tier architectures - communications including RESTful services, SOAP, JSON, etc
- - HTML/CSS
- Experience with any of the following is a plus :
- - Build tools (Phing, Ant, etc)
- - Micro-services architecture
- - Continuous integration/deployment tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
- I. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Up to 5)
- 1. Support the Digital Workplace EUC India Leader and D&B India Leaders with technology requirements both local and global
- 2. Support, monitor and maintain the IT Security Infrastructure in D&B India. Ensure all network and IT Security environments are kept up to date
- 3. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- 4. Implement change management process using best practices like ITIL, etc. to assist with managing the network and IT Security infrastructure for D&B India
- 5. Own the uptime SLA for D&B Network and IT Security as per corresponding policies
Keyskills: Network Administration, Switching, Routing, Firewall, VPN
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or other related fields. Engineering. Diploma (electronics,
- Telecommunication, Computers) Or equivalent work experience 5-8 years
- 2. Proven experience in a Senior Network Administrator and IT Security role, ideally for a multinational
- company with the ability to set-up and configure Network & IT security hardware
- 3. Hands on experience in networking, routing, switching, firewall management, internet VPN remote implementation
- 4. Highly customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
- 5. Good knowledge and experience of current technologies, Juniper, Cisco (CCNA), CWNA or BCNE certification
- 6. Strong oral/written communication,
- 8. Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server/network infrastructure
Position & Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Analyse documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Analyse formal test results to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- Understand information flow, identify critical and sensitive information assets, and lead risk assessment activity
- Perform Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for all processes and seek sign off from respective stakeholders
- Review the business continuity solutions offered to various clients and keep them updated in line with changes to the business environment
- Lead audits to ensure that ISO 27001:2013 compliance requirements are followed
- Assist in handling Information security and Business continuity incidents
- Lead the Vulnerability Assessment assignments for the organization
Job Description Need someone from Lead Generation background or relevant experience. Helping Lead generation executives to get data for dialing. Will work on US campaigns. data churning. Only Female candidates. Day shift with no cab services. Job location would be kharadi. Must know to interact in English.
- About the role :
- - We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who is self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player.
- - You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality-focused products. We work in a dynamic and agile environment - meaning we don- t have long development cycles but instead we release new features, events and improvements to the game multiple times a year.
- - We don't have strict processes that we need to follow but instead we create the process and deadlines independently as a team.
- - We offer you a chance to join a team of professionals, where we believe that talent feeds talent. We all work together to achieve the best results. All of us have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product.
- - We believe in each other's skills and value each other's work. If these are values that you are passionate about, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
- Responsibilities :
- - At Yoozoo India there are very few people with the title - Backend Developer. This is because most of the development decisions are made as a group effort.
- - Everyone in the team is responsible for delivering the best possible experience. While decisions are made like this, it's still important to have someone who has the overall vision and makes sure that every system in the game is tuned and plays well together with the rest.
- - This person is the go-to whenever there is a question about a new feature, existing design or an event going on in the game.
- Main Skills :
- - Strong Experience in Node JS (Mandate).
- - Strong Database Knowledge.
- - Strong Communication Skills.
- -Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- -Manage and maintain the organization's website
- -Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- -Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate.
- KEY SKILLS-
- Editing and writing skills
- Web development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification in Digital Marketing would be definite advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in in NodeJS
- Must be proficient in ReactJS and Redux
- Must be fluent in at least one NodeJS web framework (Express/KOA/Hapi)
- Must be fluent in writing code in Typescript, ES6+ along with linters
- Must have used at least one front end JS testing framework (JEST, Mocha, Karma, Chai, Jasmine)
- Strong working knowledge of object oriented principles with experience in one of the following languages: C#, Java
- Working knowledge of RabbitMQ/SQS, Socket.IO, Redis, and / or MS SQL ServerExperience with Amazon Web ServicesHands on experience on using docker on cloud (AWS/Azure) or on-premise cluster
- Work Experience Required: 5-10 years of full-stack development experience
- Qualification: BE/B tech ,ME/M tech, BCA/MCA
Experienced: 5 - 7 yrs
- Greetings from vsoft consulting !!!
- Urgently Hiring for Front End Developer
- Experience : 1 to 3 Years
- Notice Period: Immediate / 15 Days
- -Hands on experience in HTML5 , CSS3.
- -Experience in React js
- -Experience with other web frameworks like Angular and NodeJS a plus
- Interested candidates can revert with following.
- Total Exp:
- Current Location: Pune
- Interested candidates can share your profile @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary We are Global farmers Marketplace in E-commerce. We are building a team to take it to the next level by building capabilities that are relevant for customers in India and rest of world. Our Development team plays a pivotal role in this program, with the mission to build a comprehensive solution for the business. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Spoorthy Farmers, from the ground up! You are going to spend 80% of your time in software design and development, Product & Web development, you will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects. Responsibilities and Duties
- Preferable looking for candidate who have hold working knowledge with eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Order and Data Processing systems.
- Experience with on-line payments gateways, Affiliate management system, CMS referrals system, AR (Augmented Reality) will be an added advantage. Payment Gateway, SMS gateway or any other supported applications Integration etc.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Should take responsibility to develop website and Web Based Application using Open Source systems.
- Knowledge of Linux, Web application development, Quality software development.
- Optimizing MySQL Queries and databases to improve the performance.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and programming skills.
- Good experience in Relational Database Management Systems, Database design, Normalization.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and programming skills.
- Worked in AGILE teams below handling multiple responsibilities.
- Communicating technical concepts to Project Managers, Clients, and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment.
- Manage deliverable according to the software project plan
- Leading and managing the software project team
- Determining the methodology used on the project
- Establishing a project schedule and determine each phase
- Assigning tasks to project team members
- Providing regular updates to senior management
- The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in E-commerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.