Front end Technology at Cybage:
Web technology usage in Cybage includes working in traditional HTML/CSS to the latest version supporting responsive web development targeted to web, desktop and mobile platforms.
We had also worked in other RIA supporting technologies like Flash, Flex and Silverlight.
We understand responsive web design well and completed development for a lot of web based applications/portals which run flawlessly on various targeted form factors.
Moreover we have geared up ourselves in working with the trendier frameworks, enhancing and improving the overall web development. Key aspects of this role:
1. Understand the business requirements and translate the requirements into project specific solution design specifications.
2. Build Rich Internet application to Join our Front end development team.
3. Builds software/web applications Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
4. Communicate continually with the client and project teams To be the right fit, you'll need:
2. Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML, DOM Structure
4. Comfortable working across the stack including prototyping, development, testing and deployment
5. Experience in interacting with Design, Backend and testing teams to spec, build, test and deploy new features.